Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sep...Oct...Nov

I'm lying here on the couch next to D with a belly full of chicken noodle soup and chocolate covered pretzels--the two most perfectly designed foods the culinary world has given to humanity--and I can barely stay awake I'm so comfortable. This fall has been very good to us in terms of time together and time with friends, and sometimes I wish I could just press the pause button to keep the time from passing. 


Then again, I'm more than happy to let the next few months buzz by because work has been a constant struggle that will only get better with time and many, many lessons learned from mistakes.  But I am learning and letting go of perfectionism and realizing that earning something worth wanting means working hard at some point. 









No comments:

Post a Comment